- Mar 7, 2023. I gave a talk at the
Optimization and Machine Learning Systems Group,
visiting Aurelien Lucci in Basel.
- Feb 7, 2023. I am giving talks on SAM as an
Optimal Relaxation of Bayes at
EPFL (March 10) and the Optimization and Machine Learning Workshop in Nuremberg (March 14).
- Feb 6, 2023. Got top reviewer award (top 10%) for AISTATS ‘23!
- Jan 21, 2023. Our paper on
SAM as an Optimal Relaxation of Bayes
at ICLR 2023 (notable top-5%).
- Jan 20, 2023. Our paper on
The Lie-Group Bayesian Learning Rule is accepted at AISTATS 2023.
- Dec 15, 2022. I gave a talk on SAM as an
Optimal Relaxation of Bayes at the
Optimization, Systems and Control Group
at KU Leuven.
- Oct 31, 2022. I’ll be giving talks on Nov 1st, 10:50 - 11:40 JST in the
ABI Team Seminar
and on Dec 8th, 23:00 - 24:00 JST at the
Mathematical Optimization Group
in Tübingen. More talks to be announced soon!
- Oct 5, 2022. New preprint available: SAM as an
Optimal Relaxation of Bayes!
- Feb 11, 2022. Outstanding reviewer award (top 10%) for AISTATS ‘22.
- Dec 5, 2021. We won both tracks of the
NeurIPS competition on Approximate Inference in Bayesian Deep Learning!
I will give a talk at the
NeurIPS ‘21 competition track
(Dec. 9th, 6pm GMT) and at
the BDL workshop (Dec. 14th,
4:40pm GMT) on our solution.
- Nov 8, 2021. I have finally relocated to Tokyo! Please reach out if you
are interested in collaborations or want to chat about machine
- Oct 15, 2021. Got outstanding reviewer award (top 8%) for NeurIPS ‘21!
- Oct 1, 2021. Excited to be part of the
- Sep 11, 2021. Two new
- Oct 20, 2020. New homepage is online.
- Aug 13, 2020. I successfully defended my thesis and completed my PhD
at TU Munich. Moving on, I am joining the Approximate Bayesian Inference Team in Tokyo
as a postdoc!